The Campaign Awareness Manager™ was specifically designed for
individual companies, associations, One Call centers and their member companies as a powerful, web-based tool for
coordinating, assessing, managing and
geospatially referencing damage prevention-related activities. It organizes all of your
advertising and marketing campaigns, as well as training and special event efforts
into one, easy-to-use system that saves you time and improves efficiencies by allowing you to quickly and easily access
and view your data.
With the Campaign Awareness Manager™, you can track all of your damage prevention
related campaigns and display the reach you're getting with those activities on a map, by county, state and zip code.
You can search for and report on those campaigns by message type (radio ad, television ad, print ad, direct mail,
training event, tradeshow/fair, etc.) and by content type, and view specific data related to the campaigns. This will help
you "see" the areas that your messages are reaching, and also highlight areas that may not be getting enough attention.
View a Flash Presentation
Campaign Awareness Manager™.
The Campaign Awareness Manager™ provides companies, associations, One Call centers
and their member companies with tools for:
- Confirming that all of your necessary messages get communicated
- Getting credit for all your public safety & damage prevention investments
- Effectiveness measurement & continuous improvement
- Tracking & trending mass media campaigns
- Enabling a graphic representation of damage prevention efforts in the region
- Managing & tracking safety talk attendance
- Mapping & analyzing radio commercials, print advertisements & trade shows for county
& statewide coverage
- Immediate, real-time access to all radio, television & print media affidavits
- Accessing data layers such as states, counties, highways, waterways, airports, townships,
sections, asset layers, buffer zones, dispatch centers, etc.
- And the possibility of incorporating call volume, damage statistics, new housing starts,
census data, etc.
Copyright © 2013 - CeleritasWorks™, LLC - All Rights Reserved
One or more products are covered under one or more of the following patents:
US Patent Nos. 6,343,290, 6,725,032, and 7,090,457. Other patents pending.